Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Watch Vietnamese Dubbed Movies

The rules of sociological analysis

Actually, this is nothing but a rehash. Originally there were organized, edited and expanded several posts on the methodology that we made in this blog in a series of posts about the rules of the method in social sciences. And once posted these, we organized, editing and enhancing the text.

With that finally produced a short article that is in Scribd and is now called The rules of sociological analysis (where, for reasons which I still do not unravel, the text is centered rather than justified but anyway, I will not make claim for a service that allows me to disseminate up free items as I please.) Now, it's ultimately a trap anyway. Obviously I will continue editing the text. Always a pleasure to write the ideas you have, the more children they are. Does

much sense? No idea. I never know whether to write texts much use to the reader, but for those who always writes utility. It's the same class: the most is the teacher always learns.

0 comments:

Post a Comment