Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How To Wear Collar Pins Fire

EL RINCON DEL DUENDE XXI BUBULIN


Disclaimer:

The title of the section is taken from a TV character

Mexican children's music singer who brings me fond memories

of that my childhood and which to borrow to make my

readings, text and pretexts this you travel the road of life.

LUCAN


ON AN AS MEZART


dule I remember your disease that is mine today.

'll look forever between death

And forget your notes of hope and divine .

Fracmento Arturo Meza
Poem



The poet must not only write poetry but must live poetically in conjuncion.Esto eta Arturo Meza wrote there my brother Hector Canales to make the presentation of a fracmento poem OLICMACONET EPISTOLARIO OF THE ULIS in the literary supplement of the newspaper WINDOWS Guia de Zamora Michoacan, this year February 21 1982.Corria the year 1985 and released the album Arturo not going to leave without SEA and later that year I gave my dad telling more or less so, here is this album so you can see if it was true what she he said, because time was living in my house because I did not have anyone arriving here in Guadalajara and my brother offered him a room on the second floor of my home is in this room in which I am writing this hoy.Arturo in his spare time playing the flute, without imagining that it had in mind so many good songs, I do not remember how many months he lived here, was bastente quiet but restless at the same time, will fascinate you hear my dad tell his stories when my family lived in several people of the State of Jalisco, He could spend hours hearing it, I talk several times with him, but then I had other distractions and I was very kid to remember, I still keep that LPal like later albums that I edit as THE NO TITLE, THE FASTING RUINAS.EL BETWEEN 70 CENTS, THE REQUIEM, THE EL MONTE of the equinoxes, THE SUITE Koradia . And Two Rarities disc that produced a group of Leon Guanajuato Group called UNDERSUN the record was interesting, the group was of the few who were trying to Progressive Rock in Mexico, the group accompanied him in his presentations that 1987 and another rarity in LP is a compilation album of 1988 in the field of progressive if he could be so called, contains a song title is quite long which is called TROSTROPITOS THE WALTZ OF THE HOUSE OF LIQUID MIRRORS of this disc that were made about a thousand copies I have the number 260, the disc is a rarity is entitled ALEJANDRA waltzes. Arturo passes through poetry, song and also novel for Painting, album cover UNTITLED is a collective of Ali Vargas Beal, Lieto Bozz (Tingüindín musician and writer) Xavier Vargas Beal and Meza himself made in the year 1973, the album cover is Koradia SUITE itself Arturo Arturo.Analizar lyrics would be a difficult task and even titanic as roads has gone through very few authors dare to move, due to their readings and their personal concerns, in fact adaptations of poems by both famous and unknown but an interesting work here I'll show them Aguná: Jorge Luis Borges, William Blake, Pedro Damien Masson, Francois Villon, Nezahualcoyotl, Denise Levertov, Louis G. Franco, Maro Santiago Papasquiaro and that I need to mention, one of the few musicians who have dared to do, I could spend several collaborations tell you some anecdotes that I had to live with Arthur but would be boring and would recommend it Cansado.Solamente listen carefully without bias of any kind and with the mind and spirit open to understand the deep message of his lyrics, a person with a big heart and a human being throughout the extention of the word, all I need to say goodbye to these words that Arthur himself gave a concert here in Guadalajara and as the same name is definio.Mi ARTURO MEZA Citizen all worlds, not Country, but with a heart willing to give it to any of Ustedes.Un be extraordinarily and with a unique sensibility.


PD: We are climbing some ARTURO discs to be heard, try to upload as many of them and a few of the rarity that we both live and studio but if given the opportunity Original album watching a buy it because one of the few artists that do all the work. recorded, assembly, sale and are not subject to the directors of the companies is a musician and artist INDEPENDENT throughout the extention of the word.


LUCAN

February 17, 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment