Monday, September 8, 2008

Color Of Faith Meaning

The preseason basketball from the barrier

been a little over two years since I started a new stage in the world of basketball, this time from the sidelines, and I think it's fair to say that I have found a unique opportunity to remain connected to a sport that I have already too many favors. It's been a long relationship that has allowed me to enjoy playing, traveling around the world, pursuing a career and develop a long list of friends and acquaintances in an absolutely enriching on many levels.

not seem to have spent so much time, but looking back, I can not help but feel grateful for being able to participate, with the help of journalism and communication, and in such a short time, several times history in our sport: gold in World of Japan, the organization of Eurobasket '07 and the Women's Olympic Qualifying Tournament in Madrid, the recent silver of the Beijing Olympics ...

But that's not all. The day to day in the FEB has allowed me to remain united to those leagues in which military years as a player, knowing their complex inner workings, you know, and collaborate on many other projects as Tribasket, BasketFEB or this 'blog'.

Through this section I would like to offer my experience as a player to talk about today in all these competitions or any other aspect of the sport of basket and everything who wants to be encouraged to discuss these issues with their comments.

I hope to read you here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment