Friday, March 19, 2010

Working Out During Herpres Outbreak

Metal Slug Artwork

When I envision a game machine of the pharmacy Metal Slug X. Were the only good memories that come to mind high school, all the rancor earned during those 6 horrible hours of confinement in the psychiatric hospital of primates is vented into a slaughter in session two dimensions called Metal Slug!

Metal Slug 4 Following on from the series went downhill since Playmore put their filthy hands because SNK was in bankruptcy. yet we are the top three and legendary games. A trilogy that is immortal, so colorful, bloody, funny, fun, and that may take 50 years and still be criminally funny. Metal Slug

with Grand Theft Auto are in my hall of fame of things I want to be buried when they die.

And as extra data put the link to listen to the soundtrack, Hostias! every time I hear it is me goose bumps of excitement: ')

































.

0 comments:

Post a Comment